Re: [fanficauthors] Anyone heard from Bobmin?

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 17, 2009
      There was a message on their group a couple weeks ago, saying that Real Life has started improving and that they hope to have time to write soon.

      On Fri, Mar 13, 2009 at 6:27 AM, blueorion08 <blueorion08@...> wrote:
      As the subject says . . . I ask because we are getting on to 7 months since their last update, and they have a fic in progress.  I don't recall ever waiting this long for one of their updates of a WIP.

      Certainly they can take the time they need, but since it has been so long, I'd love to hear that nothing's happened to them.

      Jeconais, likewise, hasn't posted in more than seven months, but we have heard from him here at least.

      Anyway, take your time and post the writing that we love when you are ready, but we'd love to hear from you now and then even if it's just the message "hello".

      <*> Your email settings:
         Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to:
         (Yahoo! ID required)

      <*> To change settings via email:
         mailto:fanficauthors-digest@yahoogroups.com
         mailto:fanficauthors-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

         http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      --
      Ooh, shiny!
    • blueorion08
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 17, 2009

        Thanks. That's good to hear. I'm one of the old Wandererverse fans that experienced the death of an author while he had stories in progress. It can happen, so it's nice when the authors keep in touch even if they don't have time for the authoring.