Re: Forum now closed

  • mcultramar
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 17, 2009
      --- In fanficauthors@yahoogroups.com, "Joe Fenton" <jlfenton65@...> wrote:

      > While I'm sad to see the forum close, I'm glad the site is still
      > around. Hopefully things won't be too bad here. By the way, for folks
      > coming here from the forum, I'm JoeFenton from the forum. I hope to
      > see all the old crowd here eventually. :)

      Also sad to see the forums go, where am I going to get my update
      information from now ?

      Hopefully the updated fic information will start to flow through here
      soon.

      Looking forward to more fic on the site though, from any of the
      authors ;-)

      Mike
      --
      Who's now going back to sleep
    • Katy
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 17, 2009

        > Some of the threads will be ported over to the files sections.

        Can I request that the Masterlist of completed story rec list be one
        of the threads added to the files section?

        Am sorry to see the old forum go - I had it all added to my daily routine!
      • verahsa
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 17, 2009
          I will sorely miss the FFA forums, personally. I didn't often post,
          admittedly; but it was nice reading through the updates, and there was
          a very nice list of 'good fics' to read in the fic search links.

          I stopped searching because all the stuff I would normally 'search'
          for was in the updated fics post on a constant basis, and the last
          couple of months have been very seriously hard on me for time.

          The Forums will be sorely missed.

          Thank you, Tim, for keeping that up for us for so long, it was greatly
          appreciated. :)
        • Carlos
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 18, 2009
            I cant believe it closed, I went to the forum at least 2 times a day
            and im sad to hear its closed.