DISloyal Dobby?

  • amulder12
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 3, 2009
      It occurred to me today that I've seen all kinds of romantic partners
      for Harry. I've seen all kinds of different people betray Harry, or
      stand by Him. I've seen good/bad/indifferent Weasley's. I've seen
      good/bad/indifferent Dumbledore. I've seen all kinds of crossovers.
      I've seen Harry sorted into just about every house. I've seen Harry
      crossed with different magical creatures.

      I've seen Independant Harry, Super Harry, Angry Harry, Naive Harry,
      Strong Harry, and even Squib Harry.

      Yet in almost every story I've come across, sooner or later you see
      Harry call out "Dobby!" and loyal Dobby pops in, ready to serve.

      Always.

      Has there ever been a story featuring DISloyal Dobby? Evil Dobby?
      Has Dobby ever turned on Harry and turned him in to Dumbledore in an
      independant!Harry fic? Has Dobby ever been secretly working for the
      Malfoys? Has Dobby ever chosen to save himself over Harry?

      Just thinking...
    • maquislady1388
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 6, 2009
        In the latest Chapter of Sovran's Meaning Of One, Part Two: Chambers
        and Secrets over on SIYE. Dobby attacks a group of students and
        frames Harry for the crime. I don't know that he's evil but he's
        deffinatly insane. Other then that I don't think I've ever read a
        story where Dobby is evil or disloyal.

      • ravensecho@sbcglobal.net
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 19, 2009
          in

          Dimension Hopping for Beginners
          Author: nonjon
          Updated: 03-13-06 - Complete
          id:2829366
          COMPLETE. In the heat of the battle, he swore a blood oath to defeat Voldemort in every form. But when you factor in his understanding and abilities to travel to alternate dimensions, it presented the sort of problem only a Harry Potter could have.

          there is an azkaban harry that had dobby testify(p?) against hrry