Sorta sad...

  • lunchbox_05
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 17, 2009
      I used to use the forums to keep track of all the fic's i was reading
      that were in progress, now i have to go out and flag them all :(
    • panaka_00
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 18, 2009
        --- In fanficauthors@yahoogroups.com, "lunchbox_05" <drauka05@...> wrote:

        > I used to use the forums to keep track of all the fic's i was reading
        > that were in progress, now i have to go out and flag them all :(

        Same here. I checked the updated fic threat to see if anything I was
        reading had a new chapter.
        Now I can't even go back and flag the ones I was following as the

        Is it possible to get the last month of that thread as a file?
      • mturmentor
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 18, 2009
          I'm going to do a bit of advertising, but before the FFA-Forum closed
          belladonna16 (I think it was 16...) offered a forum to continue things
          like the Updated Fics-thread, because they are easier to keep track of
          in another forum than in a yahoo-group.

          Updated Fics: http://ladyimmortal.net/harrypotter/viewtopic.php?t=7
          Forum: http://ladyimmortal.net/harrypotter/index.php

          With regards,