Status Report (yet again :) )

  • random_placeholder
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 2, 2013
      Me again with another thread wanting to poke the ffa authors into more activity ;)

      I know that a number of authors have decided to stop writing for various reasons... but for some we don't have anything :(

      Keith? You mentioned you had stuff in the works. Is Dorothy still writing?

      Crys?

      Tim? (*hinthintnudgenudge* Greatest Trick?) Any news on the various stories you teased on twitter?

      Don? (aka canoncansodoff) I don't recall seeing him post anything in a while, anyone know if something happened?

      As a PS, sorry if the latest yahell changes turn this email into a wall of text gibberish mess.

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 4, 2013
          I have a couple short stories, one of which I just posted.  Been meaning to do that for awhile.

          - Crys

          Crys's Scribblings:
          http://crys.fanficauthors.net/