Re: [fanficauthors] Email alerts

  • grenouille
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 10, 2013
      Guess I should have read further before my last post. Oops.

      Mike

      At 04:36 AM 7/10/2013, you wrote:

      If you have email alerts turned on, and you would like to keep them,
      then you MUST revalidate your email address.

      Kryptonians found a way to put their criminals into an interdimensional realm where space and time flow differently, leading to a never-ending imprisonment as pure phantoms. We've already perfected the same thing, and we call it Facebook. Truly, Zuckerberg is our Zod. ~Eric Griffith, PCMAG.COM

    • shadowgrl13
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 10, 2013
        Hello,

        I revalidated my email but everything I click on takes me right back to the revalidation page. No Hogwarts Dawn for me.....so sad.

        Am I doing something wrong?

        Caryl

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 12, 2013
          Did you receive the email with the revalidation link?

          T.