Re: [fanficauthors] Alerts

  • grenouille
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 10, 2013
      Hm, now that I think on it, I haven't gotten any lately, either, even though I know of at least one that has been updated.

      Mike

      At 12:44 AM 7/10/2013, you wrote:

      Hi Tim,
      Once again my alerts have ceased to work for the site. I know that you have helped with this problem a couple of times before. Thanks. W.

      Kryptonians found a way to put their criminals into an interdimensional realm where space and time flow differently, leading to a never-ending imprisonment as pure phantoms. We've already perfected the same thing, and we call it Facebook. Truly, Zuckerberg is our Zod. ~Eric Griffith, PCMAG.COM