Email alerts

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 10, 2013
      If you have email alerts turned on, and you would like to keep them,
      then you MUST revalidate your email address.

      The ability to send email alerts was suspended by Amazon, due to a
      high amount of complaints and bounces. The only way to get
      unsuspended was to invalidate every email registered before January
      2013.

      The process is as easy as I can make it, and you'll have the choice of
      changing your email, revalidating, or asking to never receive emails
      again.

      This only has to be done once. And of course, new accounts just go
      through the standard procedure.

      I apologise for the inconvenience, but it was this or turning off
      alerts all together.

      T.
    • grenouille
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 10, 2013
        Guess I should have read further before my last post. Oops.

        Mike

        At 04:36 AM 7/10/2013, you wrote:

        If you have email alerts turned on, and you would like to keep them,
        then you MUST revalidate your email address.

        Kryptonians found a way to put their criminals into an interdimensional realm where space and time flow differently, leading to a never-ending imprisonment as pure phantoms. We've already perfected the same thing, and we call it Facebook. Truly, Zuckerberg is our Zod. ~Eric Griffith, PCMAG.COM

      • shadowgrl13
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 10, 2013
          Hello,

          I revalidated my email but everything I click on takes me right back to the revalidation page. No Hogwarts Dawn for me.....so sad.

          Am I doing something wrong?

          Caryl

          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 12, 2013
            Did you receive the email with the revalidation link?

            T.