Re: [fanficauthors] Alerts

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 10, 2013
      This time, that was deliberate.

      They've been turned off temporarily, while we attempt to deal with some of the issues we've had with amazon.

      I'll be doing an explanation email shortly.

      T.

      On Wed, Jul 10, 2013 at 8:44 AM, madwolfric <madwolfric@...> wrote:

      Hi Tim,
      Once again my alerts have ceased to work for the site. I know that you have helped with this problem a couple of times before. Thanks. W.

    • grenouille
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 10, 2013
        Hm, now that I think on it, I haven't gotten any lately, either, even though I know of at least one that has been updated.

        Mike

        At 12:44 AM 7/10/2013, you wrote:

        Hi Tim,
        Once again my alerts have ceased to work for the site. I know that you have helped with this problem a couple of times before. Thanks. W.

        Kryptonians found a way to put their criminals into an interdimensional realm where space and time flow differently, leading to a never-ending imprisonment as pure phantoms. We've already perfected the same thing, and we call it Facebook. Truly, Zuckerberg is our Zod. ~Eric Griffith, PCMAG.COM