Re: [fanficauthors] Jeconais story White Knight Gray Queen was just uploaded on fanfiction

    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 11, 2013
      I think the big compliment is how many people do remember WK, GQ, and
      like the story enough to defend it.

      I certainly don't blame people who don't know about it. For a lot of
      people, fanfiction.net is the be-all and end-all of fanfiction. If
      it's not on there, it's simply not worth looking at. And you can see
      their point of view easily enough, I run a parochial little site
      because I disagree with fanfiction.net's terms and conditions*, so I
      can't expect any but the dedicated to find fanficauthors.net

      Tim

      * - and as a test bed for my own benefit, which is why I'm now testing
      a tablet/phone friendly revamp of the site