Re: [fanficauthors] Jeconais story White Knight Gray Queen was just uploaded on fanfiction

  • Crys
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 11, 2013
      Besides, not like any answer he gives would make any logical sense.

      Still there as of 12:30 US Eastern time.

      - Crys

      Crys's Scribblings:
      http://crys.fanficauthors.net/

      Message 2 of 11 , Feb 11, 2013
        Oh, I complained, what I meant was that I'd not asked the person specifically what they were(n't) thinking...

        T.

        On Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 4:30 PM, Tommy King <tumshie1960@...> wrote:

        The more complaints the quicker the Mods at ff.net act on it.

        Tommy

        British by birth, Scottish by the grace of God
        www.stopthetraffik.org

        Sent: Monday, 11 February 2013, 15:14

        I did think about asking.

        But, you know, feeding the trolls and all that.

        T.

      • Corin Wolfkin
        Message 3 of 11 , Feb 11, 2013
          Okay, but here's a question for you, Tim. I just went and looked and as of 14:30-sh EST, the moron has 22 reviews. 20 of them are blasting him for theft(including mine), but 2 of them are positive, of the "write more soon, this was really good" variety. Should you take this as a compliment, as the true author or simply ignore it? Just curious

          Wolfkin

          Sent: Monday, 11 February 2013, 15:14

          I did think about asking.

          But, you know, feeding the trolls and all that.

          T.

        • Clell Harmon
          Message 4 of 11 , Feb 11, 2013
            On Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 1:42 PM, Corin Wolfkin <corinwolfkin@...> wrote:

            Okay, but here's a question for you, Tim. I just went and looked and as of 14:30-sh EST, the moron has 22 reviews. 20 of them are blasting him for theft(including mine), but 2 of them are positive, of the "write more soon, this was really good" variety. Should you take this as a compliment, as the true author or simply ignore it? Just curious

            - I saw those too, and wondered just how someone could be a fan of HP fanfiction and have never run up against the premier Harry/Pansy story.

            --

            -- Fudd's First Law of Opposition: If you push something hard enough, it will fall over.

            Message 5 of 11 , Feb 11, 2013
              I think the big compliment is how many people do remember WK, GQ, and
              like the story enough to defend it.

              I certainly don't blame people who don't know about it. For a lot of
              people, fanfiction.net is the be-all and end-all of fanfiction. If
              it's not on there, it's simply not worth looking at. And you can see
              their point of view easily enough, I run a parochial little site
              because I disagree with fanfiction.net's terms and conditions*, so I
              can't expect any but the dedicated to find fanficauthors.net

              Tim

              * - and as a test bed for my own benefit, which is why I'm now testing
              a tablet/phone friendly revamp of the site