Fanfiction downloader?

  • madwolfric
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 25, 2012
      Hi Tim,
      I attempted to use Fanfiction downloader to copy Scion of Gryffindor for my kindle and it didn't work it would only pick up one chapter. I tried printer friendly and it picked up 48 chapters but they all had the same text in them from the first chapter. I realize that you may not be interested in accomodating a third party copying program but I thought you might be interested academically at least. I successfully used the previous version of downloader on the previous version of your site. I haven't reviewed very many posts, so if this is old news, please disreguard. W.
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 26, 2012
        You're right ;) I'm not that interested in third parties...  If one of these programmers want to talk to me, I could easily give them web service access.

        The last time I looked at Fanfiction downloader, it had stopped supporting ffa.net because of the fact that every story has an ebook.  And I fixed the kindle problem (finally) a few weeks ago, when I relaunched the sites.

        Tim