Re: More updates

  • hedwig_edwiges
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 19, 2012
      I use Chrome and I tried to access the authors' pages through the drop down menu and I got the same error every time: "ERROR 310 (err_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS).

      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 19, 2012
        That's weird - as there is no redirect code in place.

        So you went to (for example) http://crys.fanficauthors.net ?

        T.

        On Sun, Feb 19, 2012 at 8:13 AM, hedwig_edwiges <hedwig_edwiges@...> wrote:

        I use Chrome and I tried to access the authors' pages through the drop down menu and I got the same error every time: "ERROR 310 (err_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS).

        > ahh - site was configured to be a over-view site rather than a story site.
        >
        > It is fixed, but your browser may have cached the old pages/redirects.
        >
        > Tim
        >
        > On Thu, Feb 16, 2012 at 5:47 PM, Cristi P <chris050987@...> wrote:
        >
        > > **

        > > A bit of an error I noticed now -
        > >
        > > Going to the main ffa page, and clicking on the French version of Hope
        > > doesn't work - the link shows up briefly, then the page redirects to
        > > frenchsession.fanficauthors.net, and clicking on either the story title
        > > or the "latest chapter" has the same effect: brief flash of the url in the
        > > address bar, then back.
        > >
        > > Clicking on other story links works. I should mention that Hope is the
        > > only one in the list with an image at the title :D
        > > *--
        > > *HP Recs & Updates
        > > http://bit.ly/mUKzGH

        > > On Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 7:21 PM, Tim Joy <jeconais@...> wrote:
        > >
        > >> If the "Expanded list" option doesn't do it for you, append /old/ to the
        > >> main site, and you'll get the ugly grid back.
        > >>
        > >> T.

      • hedwig_edwiges
        Message 3 of 10 , Feb 19, 2012
          Yes, that's what I did yesterday. But it seems to be working today. :/