Re: [fanficauthors] Re: More updates

    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 16, 2012
      ahh - site was configured to be a over-view site rather than a story site.

      It is fixed, but your browser may have cached the old pages/redirects.

      Tim

      On Thu, Feb 16, 2012 at 5:47 PM, Cristi P <chris050987@...> wrote:

      A bit of an error I noticed now -

      Going to the main ffa page, and clicking on the French version of Hope doesn't work - the link shows up briefly, then the page redirects to frenchsession.fanficauthors.net, and clicking on either the story title or the "latest chapter" has the same effect: brief flash of the url in the address bar, then back.

      Clicking on other story links works. I should mention that Hope is the only one in the list with an image at the title :D
      --
      HP Recs & Updates

      On Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 7:21 PM, Tim Joy <jeconais@...> wrote:
      If the "Expanded list" option doesn't do it for you, append /old/ to the main site, and you'll get the ugly grid back.

      T.

    • hedwig_edwiges
      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 19, 2012
        I use Chrome and I tried to access the authors' pages through the drop down menu and I got the same error every time: "ERROR 310 (err_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS).

        Message 3 of 10 , Feb 19, 2012
          That's weird - as there is no redirect code in place.

          So you went to (for example) http://crys.fanficauthors.net ?

          T.

          On Sun, Feb 19, 2012 at 8:13 AM, hedwig_edwiges <hedwig_edwiges@...> wrote:

          I use Chrome and I tried to access the authors' pages through the drop down menu and I got the same error every time: "ERROR 310 (err_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS).

          > ahh - site was configured to be a over-view site rather than a story site.
          >
          > It is fixed, but your browser may have cached the old pages/redirects.
          >
          > Tim
          >
          > On Thu, Feb 16, 2012 at 5:47 PM, Cristi P <chris050987@...> wrote:
          >
          > > **

          > > A bit of an error I noticed now -
          > >
          > > Going to the main ffa page, and clicking on the French version of Hope
          > > doesn't work - the link shows up briefly, then the page redirects to
          > > frenchsession.fanficauthors.net, and clicking on either the story title
          > > or the "latest chapter" has the same effect: brief flash of the url in the
          > > address bar, then back.
          > >
          > > Clicking on other story links works. I should mention that Hope is the
          > > only one in the list with an image at the title :D
          > > *--
          > > *HP Recs & Updates
          > > http://bit.ly/mUKzGH

          > > On Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 7:21 PM, Tim Joy <jeconais@...> wrote:
          > >
          > >> If the "Expanded list" option doesn't do it for you, append /old/ to the
          > >> main site, and you'll get the ugly grid back.
          > >>
          > >> T.

        • hedwig_edwiges
          Message 4 of 10 , Feb 19, 2012
            Yes, that's what I did yesterday. But it seems to be working today. :/