Re: [fanficauthors] Re: More updates

  • Cristi P
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 16, 2012
      A bit of an error I noticed now -

      Going to the main ffa page, and clicking on the French version of Hope doesn't work - the link shows up briefly, then the page redirects to frenchsession.fanficauthors.net, and clicking on either the story title or the "latest chapter" has the same effect: brief flash of the url in the address bar, then back.

      Clicking on other story links works. I should mention that Hope is the only one in the list with an image at the title :D
      --
      HP Recs & Updates

      On Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 7:21 PM, Tim Joy <jeconais@...> wrote:
      If the "Expanded list" option doesn't do it for you, append /old/ to the main site, and you'll get the ugly grid back.

      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 16, 2012
        ahh - site was configured to be a over-view site rather than a story site.

        It is fixed, but your browser may have cached the old pages/redirects.

        Tim

        On Thu, Feb 16, 2012 at 5:47 PM, Cristi P <chris050987@...> wrote:

        A bit of an error I noticed now -

        Going to the main ffa page, and clicking on the French version of Hope doesn't work - the link shows up briefly, then the page redirects to frenchsession.fanficauthors.net, and clicking on either the story title or the "latest chapter" has the same effect: brief flash of the url in the address bar, then back.

        Clicking on other story links works. I should mention that Hope is the only one in the list with an image at the title :D
        --
        HP Recs & Updates

        On Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 7:21 PM, Tim Joy <jeconais@...> wrote:
        If the "Expanded list" option doesn't do it for you, append /old/ to the main site, and you'll get the ugly grid back.

        T.

      • hedwig_edwiges
        Message 3 of 10 , Feb 19, 2012
          I use Chrome and I tried to access the authors' pages through the drop down menu and I got the same error every time: "ERROR 310 (err_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS).

          Message 4 of 10 , Feb 19, 2012
            That's weird - as there is no redirect code in place.

            So you went to (for example) http://crys.fanficauthors.net ?

            T.

            On Sun, Feb 19, 2012 at 8:13 AM, hedwig_edwiges <hedwig_edwiges@...> wrote:

            I use Chrome and I tried to access the authors' pages through the drop down menu and I got the same error every time: "ERROR 310 (err_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS).

            > ahh - site was configured to be a over-view site rather than a story site.
            >
            > It is fixed, but your browser may have cached the old pages/redirects.
            >
            > Tim
            >
            > On Thu, Feb 16, 2012 at 5:47 PM, Cristi P <chris050987@...> wrote:
            >
            > > **

            > > A bit of an error I noticed now -
            > >
            > > Going to the main ffa page, and clicking on the French version of Hope
            > > doesn't work - the link shows up briefly, then the page redirects to
            > > frenchsession.fanficauthors.net, and clicking on either the story title
            > > or the "latest chapter" has the same effect: brief flash of the url in the
            > > address bar, then back.
            > >
            > > Clicking on other story links works. I should mention that Hope is the
            > > only one in the list with an image at the title :D
            > > *--
            > > *HP Recs & Updates
            > > http://bit.ly/mUKzGH

            > > On Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 7:21 PM, Tim Joy <jeconais@...> wrote:
            > >
            > >> If the "Expanded list" option doesn't do it for you, append /old/ to the
            > >> main site, and you'll get the ugly grid back.
            > >>
            > >> T.

          • hedwig_edwiges
            Message 5 of 10 , Feb 19, 2012
              Yes, that's what I did yesterday. But it seems to be working today. :/