Re: [fanficauthors] Re: More updates

    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 15, 2012
      If the "Expanded list" option doesn't do it for you, append /old/ to the main site, and you'll get the ugly grid back.

      T.

      On Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 3:43 PM, shadowgrl13 <agenie_13@...> wrote:

      I really REALLY miss the old home page. This new format does not view well at all and all the words sort of blend together.

      Caryl

      --- In fanficauthors@yahoogroups.com, Red Phoenix <redphoenix_2k3@...> wrote:

      > Although I miss the grid layout on the main page I like the new layout as well.
      >
      > just wanted to let you know that the epub links on main page are pointing to main domain instead of subdomains.
      >

      > RedPhoenix
      >  "I solemnly swear that I must be delusional."  ...  "Militance managed."
      > - me
      > "In Harmony we trust. All others pay cash."
      > - vern

    • Cristi P
      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 16, 2012
        A bit of an error I noticed now -

        Going to the main ffa page, and clicking on the French version of Hope doesn't work - the link shows up briefly, then the page redirects to frenchsession.fanficauthors.net, and clicking on either the story title or the "latest chapter" has the same effect: brief flash of the url in the address bar, then back.

        Clicking on other story links works. I should mention that Hope is the only one in the list with an image at the title :D
        --
        HP Recs & Updates

          Message 4 of 10 , Feb 19, 2012
            I use Chrome and I tried to access the authors' pages through the drop down menu and I got the same error every time: "ERROR 310 (err_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS).

            Message 5 of 10 , Feb 19, 2012
              That's weird - as there is no redirect code in place.

              So you went to (for example) http://crys.fanficauthors.net ?

              T.

              On Sun, Feb 19, 2012 at 8:13 AM, hedwig_edwiges <hedwig_edwiges@...> wrote:

              I use Chrome and I tried to access the authors' pages through the drop down menu and I got the same error every time: "ERROR 310 (err_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS).

              > ahh - site was configured to be a over-view site rather than a story site.
              >
              > It is fixed, but your browser may have cached the old pages/redirects.
              >
              > Tim
              >
              > On Thu, Feb 16, 2012 at 5:47 PM, Cristi P <chris050987@...> wrote:
              >
              > > **

              > > A bit of an error I noticed now -
              > >
              > > Going to the main ffa page, and clicking on the French version of Hope
              > > doesn't work - the link shows up briefly, then the page redirects to
              > > frenchsession.fanficauthors.net, and clicking on either the story title
              > > or the "latest chapter" has the same effect: brief flash of the url in the
              > > address bar, then back.
              > >
              > > Clicking on other story links works. I should mention that Hope is the
              > > only one in the list with an image at the title :D
              > > *--
              > > *HP Recs & Updates
              > > http://bit.ly/mUKzGH

              > > On Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 7:21 PM, Tim Joy <jeconais@...> wrote:
              > >
              > >> If the "Expanded list" option doesn't do it for you, append /old/ to the
              > >> main site, and you'll get the ugly grid back.
              > >>
              > >> T.

            • hedwig_edwiges
              Message 6 of 10 , Feb 19, 2012
                Yes, that's what I did yesterday. But it seems to be working today. :/