Re: More updates

  • shadowgrl13
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 15, 2012
      I really REALLY miss the old home page. This new format does not view well at all and all the words sort of blend together.

      Caryl

      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 15, 2012
        If the "Expanded list" option doesn't do it for you, append /old/ to the main site, and you'll get the ugly grid back.

        T.

        On Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 3:43 PM, shadowgrl13 <agenie_13@...> wrote:

        I really REALLY miss the old home page. This new format does not view well at all and all the words sort of blend together.

        Caryl

        --- In fanficauthors@yahoogroups.com, Red Phoenix <redphoenix_2k3@...> wrote:

        > Although I miss the grid layout on the main page I like the new layout as well.
        >
        > just wanted to let you know that the epub links on main page are pointing to main domain instead of subdomains.
        >

        > RedPhoenix
        >  "I solemnly swear that I must be delusional."  ...  "Militance managed."
        > - me
        > "In Harmony we trust. All others pay cash."
        > - vern

      • Cristi P
        Message 3 of 10 , Feb 16, 2012
          A bit of an error I noticed now -

          Going to the main ffa page, and clicking on the French version of Hope doesn't work - the link shows up briefly, then the page redirects to frenchsession.fanficauthors.net, and clicking on either the story title or the "latest chapter" has the same effect: brief flash of the url in the address bar, then back.

          Clicking on other story links works. I should mention that Hope is the only one in the list with an image at the title :D
          --
          HP Recs & Updates

            Message 5 of 10 , Feb 19, 2012
              I use Chrome and I tried to access the authors' pages through the drop down menu and I got the same error every time: "ERROR 310 (err_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS).

              Message 6 of 10 , Feb 19, 2012
                That's weird - as there is no redirect code in place.

                So you went to (for example) http://crys.fanficauthors.net ?

                T.

                On Sun, Feb 19, 2012 at 8:13 AM, hedwig_edwiges <hedwig_edwiges@...> wrote:

                I use Chrome and I tried to access the authors' pages through the drop down menu and I got the same error every time: "ERROR 310 (err_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS).

                > ahh - site was configured to be a over-view site rather than a story site.
                >
                > It is fixed, but your browser may have cached the old pages/redirects.
                >
                > Tim
                >
                > On Thu, Feb 16, 2012 at 5:47 PM, Cristi P <chris050987@...> wrote:
                >
                > > **

                > > A bit of an error I noticed now -
                > >
                > > Going to the main ffa page, and clicking on the French version of Hope
                > > doesn't work - the link shows up briefly, then the page redirects to
                > > frenchsession.fanficauthors.net, and clicking on either the story title
                > > or the "latest chapter" has the same effect: brief flash of the url in the
                > > address bar, then back.
                > >
                > > Clicking on other story links works. I should mention that Hope is the
                > > only one in the list with an image at the title :D
                > > *--
                > > *HP Recs & Updates
                > > http://bit.ly/mUKzGH

                > > On Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 7:21 PM, Tim Joy <jeconais@...> wrote:
                > >
                > >> If the "Expanded list" option doesn't do it for you, append /old/ to the
                > >> main site, and you'll get the ugly grid back.
                > >>
                > >> T.

              • hedwig_edwiges
                Message 7 of 10 , Feb 19, 2012
                  Yes, that's what I did yesterday. But it seems to be working today. :/