Re: [fanficauthors] Re: More updates

    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 11, 2012
      This layout works better on my phone ;)

      Thanks for letting me know about the epubs - they are pointing to the correct place, I'd just screwed up the other end.  That is now fixed.

      Tim

      On Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 7:44 PM, Red Phoenix <redphoenix_2k3@...> wrote:

      Although I miss the grid layout on the main page I like the new layout as well.

      just wanted to let you know that the epub links on main page are pointing to main domain instead of subdomains.

      RedPhoenix
       "I solemnly swear that I must be delusional."  ...  "Militance managed."
      - me
      "In Harmony we trust. All others pay cash."
      - vern

    • shadowgrl13
      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 15, 2012
        I really REALLY miss the old home page. This new format does not view well at all and all the words sort of blend together.

        Caryl

        Message 3 of 10 , Feb 15, 2012
          If the "Expanded list" option doesn't do it for you, append /old/ to the main site, and you'll get the ugly grid back.

          T.

          On Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 3:43 PM, shadowgrl13 <agenie_13@...> wrote:

          I really REALLY miss the old home page. This new format does not view well at all and all the words sort of blend together.

          Caryl

          --- In fanficauthors@yahoogroups.com, Red Phoenix <redphoenix_2k3@...> wrote:

          > Although I miss the grid layout on the main page I like the new layout as well.
          >
          > just wanted to let you know that the epub links on main page are pointing to main domain instead of subdomains.
          >

          > RedPhoenix
          >  "I solemnly swear that I must be delusional."  ...  "Militance managed."
          > - me
          > "In Harmony we trust. All others pay cash."
          > - vern

        • Cristi P
          Message 4 of 10 , Feb 16, 2012
            A bit of an error I noticed now -

            Going to the main ffa page, and clicking on the French version of Hope doesn't work - the link shows up briefly, then the page redirects to frenchsession.fanficauthors.net, and clicking on either the story title or the "latest chapter" has the same effect: brief flash of the url in the address bar, then back.

            Clicking on other story links works. I should mention that Hope is the only one in the list with an image at the title :D
            --
            HP Recs & Updates

              Message 6 of 10 , Feb 19, 2012
                I use Chrome and I tried to access the authors' pages through the drop down menu and I got the same error every time: "ERROR 310 (err_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS).

                Message 7 of 10 , Feb 19, 2012
                  That's weird - as there is no redirect code in place.

                  So you went to (for example) http://crys.fanficauthors.net ?

                  T.

                  On Sun, Feb 19, 2012 at 8:13 AM, hedwig_edwiges <hedwig_edwiges@...> wrote:

                  I use Chrome and I tried to access the authors' pages through the drop down menu and I got the same error every time: "ERROR 310 (err_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS).

                  > ahh - site was configured to be a over-view site rather than a story site.
                  >
                  > It is fixed, but your browser may have cached the old pages/redirects.
                  >
                  > Tim
                  >
                  > On Thu, Feb 16, 2012 at 5:47 PM, Cristi P <chris050987@...> wrote:
                  >
                  > > **

                  > > A bit of an error I noticed now -
                  > >
                  > > Going to the main ffa page, and clicking on the French version of Hope
                  > > doesn't work - the link shows up briefly, then the page redirects to
                  > > frenchsession.fanficauthors.net, and clicking on either the story title
                  > > or the "latest chapter" has the same effect: brief flash of the url in the
                  > > address bar, then back.
                  > >
                  > > Clicking on other story links works. I should mention that Hope is the
                  > > only one in the list with an image at the title :D
                  > > *--
                  > > *HP Recs & Updates
                  > > http://bit.ly/mUKzGH

                  > > On Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 7:21 PM, Tim Joy <jeconais@...> wrote:
                  > >
                  > >> If the "Expanded list" option doesn't do it for you, append /old/ to the
                  > >> main site, and you'll get the ugly grid back.
                  > >>
                  > >> T.

                • hedwig_edwiges
                  Message 8 of 10 , Feb 19, 2012
                    Yes, that's what I did yesterday. But it seems to be working today. :/