Re: [fanficauthors] Re: Site update

  • Crys
    Message 1 of 25 , Feb 8, 2012
      > Cheers! I'll let you know if I encounter anything odd.

      You're looking at my fics. And Kins. And Bobmin. And JBern. I GUARANTEE you'll encounter odd things.

      .
      .
      .
      .

      Sorry, couldn't resist.

      - Crys

      Crys's Scribblings:
      http://crys.fanficauthors.net/
    • Nick
      Message 2 of 25 , Feb 10, 2012
        Ugh....Crys, go stick marbles up your nose.

        On a related note, I enjoy your stories, but the ending to Chattel left a bad taste in my mouth. It was supposed to end with a HP/DG/TD triangle and loads of fluffy goodness. I don't suppose you'd write another ending?

        --- In fanficauthors@yahoogroups.com, Crys <ryanchessman@...> wrote:

        > > Cheers! I'll let you know if I encounter anything odd.
        >
        > You're looking at my fics. And Kins. And Bobmin. And JBern. I GUARANTEE you'll encounter odd things.
        >
        > .
        > .
        > .
        > .
        >
        > Sorry, couldn't resist.
        >
        > - Crys
        >
        > Crys's Scribblings:
        > http://crys.fanficauthors.net/

      • Brad
        Message 3 of 25 , Feb 10, 2012
          --- In fanficauthors@yahoogroups.com, "Nick" <nick_jinks@...> wrote:

          > On a related note, I enjoy your stories, but the ending to Chattel left a bad taste in my mouth. It was supposed to end with a HP/DG/TD triangle and loads of fluffy goodness. I don't suppose you'd write another ending?

          Heh. 'Chattel' came in for a serve recently on another Yahoo group, with most participants decrying Crys's not-completely-100%-happy-ever-after ending.

          It's been a while since I read the story but I remember the acrimony. :-) I myself thought the ending was okay, I think I got the message. But killing off Daphne - was it Daphne? - was arguably a case of evil author being evil.

          You know, Crys, if people are still talking about the story, and making recommendations like 'read everything but that last chapter', maybe you should consider an alternate ending, just to keep your fans happy.

          Or a parody of their utopian happy-ever-after conclusion, to rile them up further. ;-)

          Brad
        • Crys
          Message 4 of 25 , Feb 13, 2012
            > You know, Crys, if people are still talking about the story,
            > and making recommendations like 'read everything but that
            > last chapter', maybe you should consider an alternate
            > ending, just to keep your fans happy.

            No promises, but I'll consider it.

            > Or a parody of their utopian happy-ever-after conclusion, to
            > rile them up further.  ;-)

            That's just evil.

            And tempting.