Re: [fanficauthors] completed master list file

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 20, 2009
      Hmm... I'll check.

      Okay, I had a look at about ten or so links where the title wasn't
      fully visible, and they all work fine.

      http://www.fanfiction.net/s/1257566/1/...by_and_Her_Kit , by example,
      works just fine, and I guess this is what you meant, right?

      Also, ff.net doesn't seem to care what is after the chapter number, so
      it doesn't matter much anyway. I should have cleaned the links up, I
      know. No excuses for that.

      Chris

      On Tue, Jan 20, 2009 at 4:34 PM, Keith <kc8tcq@...> wrote:
      > One thing I have noticed is that the completed list some of the URL's
      > for some of the stories are truncated.

      Ooh, shiny!