completed master list file

  • Keith
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 20, 2009
      One thing I have noticed is that the completed list some of the URL's
      for some of the stories are truncated.
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 20, 2009
        Hmm... I'll check.

        Okay, I had a look at about ten or so links where the title wasn't
        fully visible, and they all work fine.

        http://www.fanfiction.net/s/1257566/1/...by_and_Her_Kit , by example,
        works just fine, and I guess this is what you meant, right?

        Also, ff.net doesn't seem to care what is after the chapter number, so
        it doesn't matter much anyway. I should have cleaned the links up, I
        know. No excuses for that.

        Chris

        On Tue, Jan 20, 2009 at 4:34 PM, Keith <kc8tcq@...> wrote:
        > One thing I have noticed is that the completed list some of the URL's
        > for some of the stories are truncated.

        Ooh, shiny!