Re: [fanficauthors] Alerts?

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 21, 2012
      One of the RBLs seems to mark all of Rackspace as Dynamic IPs on a random basis - this is the third time I've had to tell them that the same ip address can send email.

      Hotmail and Yahoo are two of the biggest subscribers to this - so when it goes on, loads of emails suddenly fail.

      I've requested our removal a few days ago, so it should start to work again.

      T.

      On Fri, Jan 20, 2012 at 8:42 PM, madwolfric <madwolfric@...> wrote:

      Hi Tim,
      Once again I don't seem to be receiving alerts from your fine site. The last one I see, from a quick scan of my inbox, was on January second. If you have any solution I would be grateful. Thanks for all you do. W.