Alerts?

  • madwolfric
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 20, 2012
      Hi Tim,
      Once again I don't seem to be receiving alerts from your fine site. The last one I see, from a quick scan of my inbox, was on January second. If you have any solution I would be grateful. Thanks for all you do. W.
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 21, 2012
        One of the RBLs seems to mark all of Rackspace as Dynamic IPs on a random basis - this is the third time I've had to tell them that the same ip address can send email.

        Hotmail and Yahoo are two of the biggest subscribers to this - so when it goes on, loads of emails suddenly fail.

        I've requested our removal a few days ago, so it should start to work again.

        T.