Android App

  • thepassat
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 21, 2011
      I was just wondering, what the chances of an Andriod application are? I know Fanfiction.net has fanfic reader, so why can't we have something similar from ffa.net?
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 22, 2011

        Because I barely have time to work on the site as it is? Because Aldiko is a very good Android epub reader, and all the stories are available as epubs.  Because stage 4 of the current work will improve the look on all mobiles, with a more adaptive design?  Because I've not got looked at the possibility yet...

        They are all true.

        Tim

        On Oct 22, 2011 9:43 AM, "thepassat" <mguidey@...> wrote:

        I was just wondering, what the chances of an Andriod application are? I know Fanfiction.net has fanfic reader, so why can't we have something similar from ffa.net?

      • John McCormick
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 22, 2011
          I would like to see a iPod touch app, that would make it all better.

          PotterThinker
          http://www.fanfiction.net/u/880553/
          The beatings will continue until morale improves!
          There is a fine line between courage and foolishness.  Too bad it's not a fence.