Re: [fanficauthors] New Author process

  • Cristi P
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 17 12:54 AM
      Bah, got interrupted and the rest of that sentence remained unwritten. Should have been:

      With so many of the older members lapsing into non-activity (though seeing updates from Kokopelli this morning was brilliant), the site is getting quieter, and it would be a pity for it to turn into a ghost town.

      As a sidenote to the admins/mods/etc: Is there any talk or activity between the authors? All FFA-related stuff I've seen in years have been some posts from Tim, and the announcements of new authors. (and that recent thread I started where only a handful of the authors replied). So... is there another mailing list where the authors keep in touch somehow? Even if just sporadic checkins?

      --
      HP Recs & Updates

          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 19 12:41 PM

            The only real qualification, apart from the obvious ability to tell a good and unique story, is that they have completed something large.  It's easy to start something, but it takes work to finish it

            T.