Re: [fanficauthors] +1 / Tweet / Like

  • Cristi P
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 6, 2011
      It's the + I use :D No harm in that, google already knows everything...
      --
      Forrest Gump
      : Hello. My name's Forrest, Forrest Gump. You want a chocolate?

      On Sat, Aug 6, 2011 at 1:39 PM, Maik <yahoogroups@...> wrote:
      As if Facebook would not know enough about us...

      MK

    • Ralph S.
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 6, 2011
        "Social" network buttons at fanficauthors.net?

        Do. Not. Want.

        On 8/6/2011 11:08 AM, random_placeholder wrote:
        > I just saw this on Chem Prof's latest update... love it :D

        "Bother," said Pooh, as he rolled over and asked Nicole for a cigarette.