Re: [fanficauthors] +1 / Tweet / Like

  • Maik
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 6, 2011
      Am 06.08.2011 11:08, schrieb random_placeholder:
      > I just saw this on Chem Prof's latest update... love it :D

      As if Facebook would not know enough about us...

      MK
    • Cristi P
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 6, 2011
        It's the + I use :D No harm in that, google already knows everything...
        --
        Forrest Gump
        : Hello. My name's Forrest, Forrest Gump. You want a chocolate?

        On Sat, Aug 6, 2011 at 1:39 PM, Maik <yahoogroups@...> wrote:
        As if Facebook would not know enough about us...

        MK

      • Ralph S.
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 6, 2011
          "Social" network buttons at fanficauthors.net?

          Do. Not. Want.

          On 8/6/2011 11:08 AM, random_placeholder wrote:
          > I just saw this on Chem Prof's latest update... love it :D

          "Bother," said Pooh, as he rolled over and asked Nicole for a cigarette.