+1 / Tweet / Like

  • random_placeholder
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 6 2:08 AM
      I just saw this on Chem Prof's latest update... love it :D
    • Maik
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 6 3:39 AM
        Am 06.08.2011 11:08, schrieb random_placeholder:
        > I just saw this on Chem Prof's latest update... love it :D

        As if Facebook would not know enough about us...

        MK
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 6 5:43 AM

          Product of a boring Friday afternoon. It was done while I was awaiting a db change to go through.

          T.

          On Aug 6, 2011 10:09 AM, "random_placeholder" <chris050987@...> wrote:
          > I just saw this on Chem Prof's latest update... love it :D

        • Cristi P
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 6 9:47 AM
            It's the + I use :D No harm in that, google already knows everything...
            --
            Forrest Gump
            : Hello. My name's Forrest, Forrest Gump. You want a chocolate?

            On Sat, Aug 6, 2011 at 1:39 PM, Maik <yahoogroups@...> wrote:
            As if Facebook would not know enough about us...

            MK

          • Ralph S.
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 6 10:07 AM
              "Social" network buttons at fanficauthors.net?

              Do. Not. Want.

              On 8/6/2011 11:08 AM, random_placeholder wrote:
              > I just saw this on Chem Prof's latest update... love it :D

              "Bother," said Pooh, as he rolled over and asked Nicole for a cigarette.