Status Report?

  • random_placeholder
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 5 5:42 PM
      I was wondering if we could get an update on the status of the authors on FFA.

      Not necessarily fic states (although notices of upcoming updates or in-progress works would be brilliant), but more of a "Still here, don't try to call dibs on my belongings just yet" sort of thing.
    • Clell Harmon
      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 5 9:00 PM
        On Fri, Aug 5, 2011 at 7:42 PM, random_placeholder <chris050987@...> wrote:

        I was wondering if we could get an update on the status of the authors on FFA.

        Not necessarily fic states (although notices of upcoming updates or in-progress works would be brilliant), but more of a "Still here, don't try to call dibs on my belongings just yet" sort of thing.

        - Here.

        --

        -- Fudd's First Law of Opposition: If you push something hard enough, it will fall over.

      • Crys
        Message 3 of 10 , Aug 6 5:54 AM
          I'm still here. But if you want to take some of the bunnies off my hands . . .

          I do have a couple mid-sized fics that keep poking at me, but are going very slowly. Plus "Snide" number 7. Won't even hazard a guess at an ETA, but it's measured in months.

          - Crys

          Crys's Scribblings:
          http://crys.fanficauthors.net/
        • Zvonimir Veljaca
          Message 4 of 10 , Aug 6 9:23 AM
            I Just got a notification, that Bob has released a new story on ff.net.

            Duh?

            He's still alive? YAY!!!

            Zvoni

            -------- Original-Nachricht --------
            > Datum: Sat, 6 Aug 2011 05:54:40 -0700 (PDT)
            > Von: Crys <ryanchessman@...>
            > An: fanficauthors@yahoogroups.com
            > Betreff: Re: [fanficauthors] Status Report?

            > I'm still here. But if you want to take some of the bunnies off my hands
            > . . .
            >
            > I do have a couple mid-sized fics that keep poking at me, but are going
            > very slowly. Plus "Snide" number 7. Won't even hazard a guess at an ETA,
            > but it's measured in months.
            >
            > - Crys
            >
            > Crys's Scribblings:
            > http://crys.fanficauthors.net/

          • Jane Tamplen
            Message 5 of 10 , Aug 6 9:49 AM

              The Will of God will not send you
              Where the Grace of God will not protect you.
              I Just got a notification, that Bob has released a new story on ff.net.

              Duh?

              He's still alive? YAY!!!

              Zvoni

              -------- Original-Nachricht --------
              > Datum: Sat, 6 Aug 2011 05:54:40 -0700 (PDT)
              > Von: Crys <ryanchessman@...>
              > An: fanficauthors@yahoogroups.com
              > Betreff: Re: [fanficauthors] Status Report?

              > I'm still here. But if you want to take some of the bunnies off my hands
              > . . .
              >
              > I do have a couple mid-sized fics that keep poking at me, but are going
              > very slowly. Plus "Snide" number 7. Won't even hazard a guess at an ETA,
              > but it's measured in months.
              >
              > - Crys
              >
              > Crys's Scribblings:
              > http://crys.fanficauthors.net/

            • Cristi P
              Message 6 of 10 , Aug 6 9:50 AM
                Looking forward to those fics, whenever you manage to get enough written to post :)
                --
                Forrest Gump
                : Hello. My name's Forrest, Forrest Gump. You want a chocolate?

                  Message 8 of 10 , Aug 6 10:11 AM
                    And i've just left a review for that story.

                    The story (actually a one shot) is absolutely hilarious....

                    Zvoni

                    -------- Original-Nachricht --------
                    > Datum: Sat, 6 Aug 2011 19:51:13 +0300
                    > Von: Cristi P <chris050987@...>
                    > An: fanficauthors@yahoogroups.com
                    > Betreff: Re: [fanficauthors] Status Report?

                    > Bob has been reviewing lots of stories, but neither he nor Alyx have been
                    > active in discussions for some time now. Good to see updates from them.
                    > *--
                    > Forrest Gump*: Hello. My name's Forrest, Forrest Gump. You want a
                    > chocolate?
                    > http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0109830/
                    >

                    > On Sat, Aug 6, 2011 at 7:23 PM, Zvonimir Veljaca <MrBarkeeper@...>
                    > wrote:
                    >
                    > > I Just got a notification, that Bob has released a new story on ff.net.
                    > >
                    > > Duh?
                    > >
                    > > He's still alive? YAY!!!
                    > >
                    > > Zvoni

                  • Jim
                    Message 9 of 10 , Sep 19, 2011
                      Obviously I've been tied up with my original works and all my other commitments, but I'm still around from time to time. I have the outline to the final installment of The Inner Eye of Harry Potter amongst other things that will be written along with the sequel to The Lie I've Lived.

                      One thing I didn't expect was a to actually make a minor breakthrough with my supervillain novel - Confessions of a D-List Supervillain. It's currently the #1 kindle superhero novel on Amazon. Having a taste of success makes you even hungrier for more, so I've been working hard to promote it, finish the second Dead Eye novel and put together the 3rd Horror, Humor, and Heroes anthology ready for publication.

                      But I still hope to work in some fanfic in the near future. Can't forget the folks who helped me get my start. :)

                      Jim

                      --- In fanficauthors@yahoogroups.com, Clell Harmon <clell65619@...> wrote:

                      > On Fri, Aug 5, 2011 at 7:42 PM, random_placeholder <chris050987@...>wrote:
                      >
                      > > **
                      > >

                      > > I was wondering if we could get an update on the status of the authors on
                      > > FFA.
                      > >
                      > > Not necessarily fic states (although notices of upcoming updates or
                      > > in-progress works would be brilliant), but more of a "Still here, don't try
                      > > to call dibs on my belongings just yet" sort of thing.
                      > >

                      > - Here.
                      >
                      > *-- *
                      > -- Fudd's First Law of Opposition: If you push something hard enough, it
                      > will fall over.

                    • Cristi P
                      Message 10 of 10 , Sep 20, 2011
                        That's awesome :D Congratulations!