Re: [fanficauthors] FrenchSession.fanficauthors.net

    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 23, 2011
      On Thu, Jun 23, 2011 at 5:28 PM, Tim Joy <jeconais@...> wrote:

      You know what ...

      I really don't want to know.

      :p I had the misfortune of reading such a fic... even worse than stealth!slash.

      To return to the topic: any chance you we can get links to the original fics for the translations? I can recognize a couple of yours, but Naissance d'un Mage ( http://frenchsession.fanficauthors.net/Naissance_dun_Mage/Prologue/ ) doesn't ring a bell, unless it's a fic that's only available in French.

      Clicking on the author name also gives me an error ( Vous devez être identifié pour contacter Ysfrael. %include(standardLoginForm)), rather the showing the login box, like on the other author pages. Hopefully something easily fixed that won't take from your writing time.
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 24, 2011
        > Clicking on the author name also gives me an error ( Vous devez être
        > identifié pour contacter Ysfrael. %include(standardLoginForm) ), rather the
        > showing the login box, like on the other author pages. Hopefully something
        > easily fixed that won't take from your writing time.

        Cheers, fixed it last night.