Re: [fanficauthors] FrenchSession.fanficauthors.net

    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 23, 2011
      On Thu, Jun 23, 2011 at 5:17 PM, Tim Joy <jeconais@...> wrote:
      The damn thing won't stop growing.  I swear, the idea was to do two "character has large penis" jokes, The first joke finished on page 5.   55k words later, the other one still isn't finished.  I work on it when I'm not acting like a magpie on the myriad of other stories I'm playing with.

      Just as long as it's not a "Naruto inherited Kushina's... endowment" fic :D
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 23, 2011
        You know what ...

        I really don't want to know.

        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 23, 2011
          On Thu, Jun 23, 2011 at 5:28 PM, Tim Joy <jeconais@...> wrote:

          You know what ...

          I really don't want to know.

          :p I had the misfortune of reading such a fic... even worse than stealth!slash.

          To return to the topic: any chance you we can get links to the original fics for the translations? I can recognize a couple of yours, but Naissance d'un Mage ( http://frenchsession.fanficauthors.net/Naissance_dun_Mage/Prologue/ ) doesn't ring a bell, unless it's a fic that's only available in French.

          Clicking on the author name also gives me an error ( Vous devez être identifié pour contacter Ysfrael. %include(standardLoginForm)), rather the showing the login box, like on the other author pages. Hopefully something easily fixed that won't take from your writing time.
          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 24, 2011
            > Clicking on the author name also gives me an error ( Vous devez être
            > identifié pour contacter Ysfrael. %include(standardLoginForm) ), rather the
            > showing the login box, like on the other author pages. Hopefully something
            > easily fixed that won't take from your writing time.

            Cheers, fixed it last night.