Re: [fanficauthors] FrenchSession.fanficauthors.net

    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 23, 2011
      Interesting :D I can't read french, but it's nice to see a place for FFA translations in french. As for other french stories... well, as long as the original author okays it :)

      In somewhat-related news, do we get to see the new Naruto/Hanabi fic you mentioned in a tweet some time ago? :D

      On Thu, Jun 23, 2011 at 4:50 PM, jeconais <jeconais@...> wrote:
      Rules exist to be broken, and as such, my rule of author sub domains has been broken.

      Of all the translations I've had done, French has been the most popular, and so, after a series of conversations with the crazy guy doing some translations of my fics, we agreed to put together a site for any french fic he likes, not just mine.

      So, http://frenchsession.fanficauthors.net now exists.  Ysfrael is in charge of running the site, and choosing the stories.

      I'm very interested to see how this pans out.

      T,

      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 23, 2011

        In somewhat-related news, do we get to see the new Naruto/Hanabi fic you mentioned in a tweet some time ago? :D

        The damn thing won't stop growing.  I swear, the idea was to do two "character has large penis" jokes, The first joke finished on page 5.   55k words later, the other one still isn't finished.  I work on it when I'm not acting like a magpie on the myriad of other stories I'm playing with.
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 23, 2011
          On Thu, Jun 23, 2011 at 5:17 PM, Tim Joy <jeconais@...> wrote:
          The damn thing won't stop growing.  I swear, the idea was to do two "character has large penis" jokes, The first joke finished on page 5.   55k words later, the other one still isn't finished.  I work on it when I'm not acting like a magpie on the myriad of other stories I'm playing with.

          Just as long as it's not a "Naruto inherited Kushina's... endowment" fic :D
          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 23, 2011
            You know what ...

            I really don't want to know.

            Message 5 of 7 , Jun 23, 2011
              On Thu, Jun 23, 2011 at 5:28 PM, Tim Joy <jeconais@...> wrote:

              You know what ...

              I really don't want to know.

              :p I had the misfortune of reading such a fic... even worse than stealth!slash.

              To return to the topic: any chance you we can get links to the original fics for the translations? I can recognize a couple of yours, but Naissance d'un Mage ( http://frenchsession.fanficauthors.net/Naissance_dun_Mage/Prologue/ ) doesn't ring a bell, unless it's a fic that's only available in French.

              Clicking on the author name also gives me an error ( Vous devez être identifié pour contacter Ysfrael. %include(standardLoginForm)), rather the showing the login box, like on the other author pages. Hopefully something easily fixed that won't take from your writing time.
              Message 6 of 7 , Jun 24, 2011
                > Clicking on the author name also gives me an error ( Vous devez être
                > identifié pour contacter Ysfrael. %include(standardLoginForm) ), rather the
                > showing the login box, like on the other author pages. Hopefully something
                > easily fixed that won't take from your writing time.

                Cheers, fixed it last night.