Kudos on the Shakespearean Insults

  • ubereng
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 19, 2010
      Is that what we get for blocking ads (even though there aren't any)? ;)

      They're pretty formulaic, though. Perhaps coopt http://www.pangloss.com/seidel/Shaker/index.html for a more authentic list?
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 19, 2010
        You're the second person to find it.  It's been there since the relaunch, and I felt like adding an easter egg...

        Tim

        (Why no, it has nothing to do with shit proxies caching items based on headers)