Re: [fanficauthors] New Author - Seel'vor

  • Mike Fairbanks
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 14, 2010
      Congratulations.

      I am glad to see you join us.

      Mike (MoA)

      On Tue, Dec 14, 2010 at 2:18 PM, jeconais <jeconais@...> wrote:

      As the first of hopefully many, I'd like to welcome Seel'vor to fanficauthors.net.

      Kinsfire's first choice, and after reading through his body of work, one I agree totally with.

      T.

    • Stick97
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 14, 2010
        Congrats! I know you are a big part of the reason I started reading
        fsnfic, and your feedback and advice helped me to start posting.

        of course, judging by some of the msgs and reviews I get, that might
        be a bad thing to blame you for. :)

        can't wait to see what you post next.