Re: [fanficauthors] New Author - Seel'vor

  • Mike Fairbanks
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 14, 2010
      Congratulations.

      I am glad to see you join us.

      Mike (MoA)

      On Tue, Dec 14, 2010 at 2:18 PM, jeconais <jeconais@...> wrote:

      As the first of hopefully many, I'd like to welcome Seel'vor to fanficauthors.net.

      Kinsfire's first choice, and after reading through his body of work, one I agree totally with.

      T.

    • Ralph S.
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 14, 2010
        Welcome aboard, Doctor.

        On 12/14/2010 11:18 PM, jeconais wrote:
        > As the first of hopefully many, I'd like to welcome Seel'vor to fanficauthors.net.
        >
        > Kinsfire's first choice, and after reading through his body of work, one I agree totally with.

        "Tagwine twacks!"
      • Stick97
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 14, 2010
          Congrats! I know you are a big part of the reason I started reading
          fsnfic, and your feedback and advice helped me to start posting.

          of course, judging by some of the msgs and reviews I get, that might
          be a bad thing to blame you for. :)

          can't wait to see what you post next.