Re: New Author - Seel'vor

  • nick_jinks
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 14, 2010
      Wow.

      Wait.

      What?!

      Brilliant.

      --- In fanficauthors@yahoogroups.com, "jeconais" <jeconais@...> wrote:

      > As the first of hopefully many, I'd like to welcome Seel'vor to fanficauthors.net.
      >
      > Kinsfire's first choice, and after reading through his body of work, one I agree totally with.
      >
      > T.

    • Mike Fairbanks
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 14, 2010
        Congratulations.

        I am glad to see you join us.

        Mike (MoA)

        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 14, 2010
          Welcome, Seel'vor!

          On Wed, Dec 15, 2010 at 12:18 AM, jeconais <jeconais@...> wrote:
          As the first of hopefully many, I'd like to welcome Seel'vor to fanficauthors.net.

          Kinsfire's first choice, and after reading through his body of work, one I agree totally with.

          T.

        • Ralph S.
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 14, 2010
            Welcome aboard, Doctor.

            On 12/14/2010 11:18 PM, jeconais wrote:
            > As the first of hopefully many, I'd like to welcome Seel'vor to fanficauthors.net.
            >
            > Kinsfire's first choice, and after reading through his body of work, one I agree totally with.

            "Tagwine twacks!"
          • Stick97
            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 14, 2010
              Congrats! I know you are a big part of the reason I started reading
              fsnfic, and your feedback and advice helped me to start posting.

              of course, judging by some of the msgs and reviews I get, that might
              be a bad thing to blame you for. :)

              can't wait to see what you post next.