New Author - Seel'vor

  • jeconais
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 14, 2010
      As the first of hopefully many, I'd like to welcome Seel'vor to fanficauthors.net.

      Kinsfire's first choice, and after reading through his body of work, one I agree totally with.

      T.
    • nick_jinks
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 14, 2010
        Wow.

        Wait.

        What?!

        Brilliant.

        --- In fanficauthors@yahoogroups.com, "jeconais" <jeconais@...> wrote:

        > As the first of hopefully many, I'd like to welcome Seel'vor to fanficauthors.net.
        >
        > Kinsfire's first choice, and after reading through his body of work, one I agree totally with.
        >
        > T.

      • Mike Fairbanks
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 14, 2010
          Congratulations.

          I am glad to see you join us.

          Mike (MoA)

          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 14, 2010
            Welcome, Seel'vor!

            On Wed, Dec 15, 2010 at 12:18 AM, jeconais <jeconais@...> wrote:
            As the first of hopefully many, I'd like to welcome Seel'vor to fanficauthors.net.

            Kinsfire's first choice, and after reading through his body of work, one I agree totally with.

            T.

          • Ralph S.
            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 14, 2010
              Welcome aboard, Doctor.

              On 12/14/2010 11:18 PM, jeconais wrote:
              > As the first of hopefully many, I'd like to welcome Seel'vor to fanficauthors.net.
              >
              > Kinsfire's first choice, and after reading through his body of work, one I agree totally with.

              "Tagwine twacks!"
            • Stick97
              Message 6 of 6 , Dec 14, 2010
                Congrats! I know you are a big part of the reason I started reading
                fsnfic, and your feedback and advice helped me to start posting.

                of course, judging by some of the msgs and reviews I get, that might
                be a bad thing to blame you for. :)

                can't wait to see what you post next.