New Authors

  • jeconais
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 14, 2010
      As most have gathered, my life tends to be a steady lurching from one crisis to another. Which would be fine if caused by us, but a bit wearing when it's mostly external.

      Regardless, no one cares (not even me). Anyway, after finally swallowing my pride and asking for help, Kinsfire has gracefully stepped forward and agreed to handle the recruiting side of ffa.net.

      He is completely in charge of who gets new author accounts and who doesn't. I'm very grateful to him for stepping up and doing this, as my other option was accepting that the site was going to slowly die.

      One new author has already joined, and others are being invited.

      Tim
    • Donald Marlin
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 14, 2010
        im glade that u did that but i do hope u update when u get the chance and good luck geting shit under control

        As most have gathered, my life tends to be a steady lurching from one crisis to another.  Which would be fine if caused by us, but a bit wearing when it's mostly external.

        Regardless, no one cares (not even me).  Anyway, after finally swallowing my pride and asking for help, Kinsfire has gracefully stepped forward and agreed to handle the recruiting side of ffa.net.

        He is completely in charge of who gets new author accounts and who doesn't.  I'm very grateful to him for stepping up and doing this, as my other option was accepting that the site was going to slowly die.

        One new author has already joined, and others are being invited.

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
            (Yahoo! ID required)