While waiting for the next installment of Perfect Slytherins, chew on this

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 24, 2010
      Darker that the PS stories, but absolutely brilliant :D There are two sequels, covering the first and second years.

      Community Info:
      --------------
      Independent or Dark or Powerful Harry

      Story Info:
      -----------
      Category: Harry Potter
      Title: Harveste
      Genre: General/Family
      Rating: Rated: T
      Dursleys are gone. And now he's with a new family who seems just as twisted as
      he is. How strange.

    • James Carter
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 24, 2010
        Story Info:
        -----------
        Category: Harry Potter
        Title: Harveste
        Genre: General/Family
        Rating: Rated: T
        Dursleys are gone. And now he's with a new family who seems just as twisted as
        he is. How strange.

        The first three are good as there is a lack of slash/yaoi, which the author, being fan-girl that she it, seems to crave.

        ~NuitTombee
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Check out NuitTombee on deviantART.

        "...grinning like a necrophiliac in a morgue." ~The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

      • Chaos S
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 28, 2010
          Don't think you read that far into it. The author, while originally seeming to push Hermione forward as a potential relationship (actually she later explains that away just as girls coming into maturity earlier0, now seems to have gone down the slash path (or will be).

          Note that the whole "He's in love" occurred only after the whole Tom thing (won't go into detail).

          I foresee Harveste/Voldemort pairing in the near future.....

          Damn her. Then again, it's not really surprising given the appearance that she gave Harveste anyway.

          Just another case of bad-boy fangirlism, move along, nothing to see....

          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 28, 2010
            Yes, I got that vibe also. What I meant was there is a lack of...over amorous slash squick.

            To: fanficauthors@yahoogroups.com