Re: [fanficauthors] epubs

  • Clell Harmon
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 21, 2010
      On Tue, Sep 21, 2010 at 1:48 AM, Tim Joy <jeconais@...> wrote:

      That shouldn't be the case anymore.

      I've removed the background-color from the body tag of the chapter files, so it should be up to the reader how it shows the text now.

      - Tim, you are without a doubt, da man.

      --
      SEMI-OFFICIAL MOTTO of the USN SUB FLEET

      We, the Unwilling, led by the Unknowing, are doing the Impossible for the Uncaring. We have done so Much for so Long with so Little and are now fully qualified to do Absolutely Anything with Nothing.
    • Stephen B
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 28, 2010
        Hello everyone. Can someone tell me of a good program to convert documents to epub?
      • James Carter
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 28, 2010
          You can try Zamzar.

          Check out NuitTombee on deviantART.

          "...grinning like a necrophiliac in a morgue." ~The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

          To: fanficauthors@yahoogroups.com
          From: sebrantley25@...
          Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 18:29:30 +0000
          Subject: [fanficauthors] Re: epubs

          Hello everyone. Can someone tell me of a good program to convert documents to epub?