epubs allow bypass of passwords

  • iceweazel
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 20, 2010
      Not sure I should even mention this as with hundreds of passwords in my head it can be a pain to remember. But as I figured someone else would have pointed this out long ago.

      If you want to bypass 'password protected login' authenticated files for things like adult stories, the epub download interface will allow you to do this. :-/ So essentially nothing is protected.

      iw
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 20, 2010
        This is by design.

        I made the decision not to enforce a log in for them, due to not knowing how ereaders are able to get the content, and me really not wanting to have to offer anything that resembles support to people who can't download them for one reason or another.

        I will probably look at it again in the new future, when I finally get around to getting a decent phone.

        T.