epubs

  • Brian64
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 19, 2010
      Hey Tim, et al...

      Did you know that your background colour (white) in your epubs on ffa isn't adjustable by some ebook readers?

      I've noticed that both ibooks and stanza fail to let me read them in my normal colour schemes. It's just a little annoying, as it means I have to convert the html's using calibre to make my own epubs - but I'm used to doing that, so no biggie. :)

      Just thought you should know.

      Cheers,

      Brian

        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 21, 2010
          On Tue, Sep 21, 2010 at 1:48 AM, Tim Joy <jeconais@...> wrote:

          That shouldn't be the case anymore.

          I've removed the background-color from the body tag of the chapter files, so it should be up to the reader how it shows the text now.

          - Tim, you are without a doubt, da man.

          --
          SEMI-OFFICIAL MOTTO of the USN SUB FLEET

          We, the Unwilling, led by the Unknowing, are doing the Impossible for the Uncaring. We have done so Much for so Long with so Little and are now fully qualified to do Absolutely Anything with Nothing.
        • Stephen B
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 28, 2010
            Hello everyone. Can someone tell me of a good program to convert documents to epub?
          • James Carter
            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 28, 2010
              You can try Zamzar.

              Check out NuitTombee on deviantART.

              "...grinning like a necrophiliac in a morgue." ~The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

              To: fanficauthors@yahoogroups.com
              From: sebrantley25@...
              Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 18:29:30 +0000
              Subject: [fanficauthors] Re: epubs

              Hello everyone. Can someone tell me of a good program to convert documents to epub?