Re: [fanficauthors] I Liked The Other One Much Better

  • grenouille
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 3, 2010
      I disagree. The new site is cleaner and faster. My only gripe is that the writers of the various fic downloaders haven't figured it out yet. That's not Tim's fault, but theirs.

      Mike

      At 09:30 AM 8/3/2010, you wrote:

      I liked the old site better then.

      The one that looked like this http://web.archive.org/web/20080730031511/http://www.fanficauthors.net/ .

      The old site was much easier to read fics.

      The new one is hard to read on there.

      You should put an option that would let people view it as it once was.

      Take my car, its reinforced alloy superstructure is far superior to that of your broken down, rusted out shit box.   ~Beldar Conehead