Re: [fanficauthors] Beyond the Veil

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 11, 2010
      Thank you for letting us know. I was worried when there was no word from anyone.

      Chris
      --

      On Mon, Jul 12, 2010 at 6:08 AM, rokiahda <rokiahda@...> wrote:
      To everyone who participates at Beyond the Veil - my wsp has lost their minds.  The website will be down for a day or three (something about it not getting fully transferred to its new server a while back and having to repackage it).  Anyway, it should be up in a day or two.

      (I hope it was okay to post this, Tim... if not, feel free to delete it.  Thank you!)

      --Lady Immortal

      <*> Your email settings:
         Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to: