Beyond the Veil

  • rokiahda
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 11 8:08 PM
      To everyone who participates at Beyond the Veil - my wsp has lost their minds. The website will be down for a day or three (something about it not getting fully transferred to its new server a while back and having to repackage it). Anyway, it should be up in a day or two.

      (I hope it was okay to post this, Tim... if not, feel free to delete it. Thank you!)

      --Lady Immortal
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 11 11:17 PM
        Thank you for letting us know. I was worried when there was no word from anyone.

        Chris
        --

        On Mon, Jul 12, 2010 at 6:08 AM, rokiahda <rokiahda@...> wrote:
        To everyone who participates at Beyond the Veil - my wsp has lost their minds.  The website will be down for a day or three (something about it not getting fully transferred to its new server a while back and having to repackage it).  Anyway, it should be up in a day or two.

        (I hope it was okay to post this, Tim... if not, feel free to delete it.  Thank you!)

        --Lady Immortal

        <*> Your email settings:
           Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to: