Update: The fall of the House of Potter - Error

  • hedwig_edwiges
    Message 1 of 2 , May 28, 2010
      When I tried to access the new Bobmin's story, I got this message:

      "Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 268488 bytes) in /home/fanficauthors.net/lib/mysql.php on line 383"

      If you go to the Latest Updates page and click in the option HTML, it says the page correctly in your computer.

      Claudia