Re: [fanficauthors] Thanks.

  • alexanderthesomeone@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 3 , May 12, 2010
      Seconded

      Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

      From: "tmaxd" <tmaxd@...>
      Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 15:50:21 -0000
      To: <fanficauthors@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [fanficauthors] Thanks.

      Tim.
      I know kudos are sometimes few and far between, but on behalf of myself... I want to thank you for all the hard work you do in this site. I've not found the level of debugging, effort and quality that we have as a site admin anywhere.

      Here's a virtual 'chuck on the shoulder' and a big thanks for everything. New format, ebook compatibility, your superb writing, everything.

      Just wish I could win the Powerball and hire you to be your own web company. Thanks again.

      -Dale Olson