Thanks.

  • tmaxd
    Message 1 of 3 , May 12 8:50 AM
      Tim.
      I know kudos are sometimes few and far between, but on behalf of myself... I want to thank you for all the hard work you do in this site. I've not found the level of debugging, effort and quality that we have as a site admin anywhere.

      Here's a virtual 'chuck on the shoulder' and a big thanks for everything. New format, ebook compatibility, your superb writing, everything.

      Just wish I could win the Powerball and hire you to be your own web company. Thanks again.

      -Dale Olson
    • alexanderthesomeone@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 3 , May 12 2:48 PM
        Seconded

        Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

        Message 3 of 3 , May 14 1:02 PM
          Tim,

          If I had the cash, I'd hire you to design a webpage for me...I agree with Dale, I've never seen this good of work on a website before and probably won't again. You put more work in to this site then most professionals do on theirs and it shows.

          You can teach a cat how to use the toilet.
          Teaching it how to flush is another matter.-Siegfried and Roy.

          Nunquam lamie morde me dice (Never say 'bite me' to a vampire).

          The broomsticks are mounted.
          The ghosts are a-fright.
          Enchanting takes wing,
          On All Hallows’ Night.