Re: [fanficauthors] Experimental New Feature: Other stories you might like

    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 30, 2010
      Um. The homepage, the one with the latest updates from all authors, has been enlarged to max, it looks like. It's HUGEHUGE. And I'm sure it's not something I did... :D

      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 30, 2010
        It doesn't seem to work. The links aren't good. From Hogwarts Dawn, I tried going to Sunrise Over Britain, and this is the URL that didn't work:

        http://bobmin.fanficauthors.netsunrise_over_britain/

        Missing a / there, somehow. Same thing happens to all other links.
        --

        On Fri, Apr 30, 2010 at 4:03 PM, Chris P <chris050987@...> wrote:
        And even for those of us who read everything, it will remind us of interesting stories. :D

        Now let's see how this works...

              Message 6 of 10 , Apr 30, 2010
                I think they are referring to the browser expanding to take up the full screen. I have a widescreen monitor and don't like the look that most pages have when viewed widescreen. However when I went to FFA.net my browser resized.

                rp2k3

                > What do you mean by "huged up" ? browser, screenshot :) anything?
                >
                > It looks fine here.

                > On Fri, Apr 30, 2010 at 2:27 PM, Chris P <chris050987@...> wrote:
                >

                > > The homepage is still huged up. Don't think it's on my side, zoom reset and
                > > clearing the display options didn't help.
                > > --
                > >

                > > On Fri, Apr 30, 2010 at 4:14 PM, Tim Joy <jeconais@...> wrote:
                > >

                > >> Fixed.
                > >>
                > >> T.

              • Matrix
                Message 7 of 10 , Apr 30, 2010
                  Actually I have seen that too, I am on Mac OS X .5 Safari 4. Once I have signed in under the Authors page, I click on "More Authors" and all I see depending on my screen size is blank white and the scrool down and all the characters are HUGE, 100 pt or more...

                  The tabs aren't effected.

                  > What do you mean by "huged up" ? browser, screenshot :) anything?
                  >
                  > It looks fine here.

                  > On Fri, Apr 30, 2010 at 2:27 PM, Chris P <chris050987@...> wrote:
                  >

                  > > The homepage is still huged up. Don't think it's on my side, zoom reset and
                  > > clearing the display options didn't help.
                  > > --
                  > >

                  > > On Fri, Apr 30, 2010 at 4:14 PM, Tim Joy <jeconais@...> wrote:
                  > >

                  > >> Fixed.
                  > >>
                  > >> T.

                • Burt Lamoureux
                  Message 8 of 10 , Apr 30, 2010
                    I noticed that, and I think it's a great idea!
                    Connie