Re: [fanficauthors] March Updates

    Message 1 of 19 , Apr 27, 2010
      On Tue, Apr 6, 2010 at 9:27 PM, Shalon Wood <dstar@...> wrote:

      > Keep in mind that I use elinks, and don't have javascript; on the other
      > hand, they were sorted before, so I assume you aren't using js to do the
      > sorting.

      I've rewritten the front page, and it now order properly in elinks.

      T.
    • Shalon Wood
      Message 2 of 19 , Apr 27, 2010
        Tim Joy <jeconais@...> writes:

        > On Tue, Apr 6, 2010 at 9:27 PM, Shalon Wood <dstar@...> wrote:
        >>
        >> Keep in mind that I use elinks, and don't have javascript; on the other
        >> hand, they were sorted before, so I assume you aren't using js to do the
        >> sorting.
        >
        > I've rewritten the front page, and it now order properly in elinks.

        Thanks!

        Also, I noticed that several of Ishtar's fics show up as having 0
        words. It seems just to be a cosmetic issue, because the chapters do
        actually have something in them, but I thought you might want to know.

        Shalon Wood
        Message 3 of 19 , Apr 28, 2010
          > Also, I noticed that several of Ishtar's fics show up as having 0
          > words. It seems just to be a cosmetic issue, because the chapters do
          > actually have something in them, but I thought you might want to know.

          Thanks. All denormalised data (ie word counts etc) are now fixed.